Stages Skin is proud to be a preferred partner with SkinPen microneedling. SkinPen Precision is the first FDA-cleared microneedling device approved for use on the face and an area of the body. Microneedling is a minimally invasive procedure that can treat different skin conditions. It can help with the appearance of scars, large pores, wrinkles, stretch marks, and an overall improvement in the skin’s surface.
The procedure is safe for all skin types and there is little to no downtime. We recommend a series of 3 microneedling sessions to see results. Numbing cream can be applied to minimize any discomfort. This treatment can improve your complexion, reduce fine lines and pores, reduce acne scarring and reduce overall appearance of skin.
How Much Does It Cost?
Microneedling: $400 + $100 for each additional area
$1,000 for a series of 3
MIcroneedling + PRP: $600 + $150 for each additional area
$1,500 for a series of 3
Under Eye injected: $650
$1,500 for a. series of 3
Are Results Immediate?
Results can start to be seen in 1-2 weeks after treatment. They will continue to build over the next several months.
How Does SkinPen Work?
SkinPen creates thousands of microscopic channels within your skin. While doing this it activates the body’s natural healing response to remodel the skin and keep the overall structure of the skin intact.
How Many Treatments Are Needed?
While you will see subtle results after 1 treatment, best results are seen when treatments are done in a series spaced 4-6 weeks apart
Is There Downtime?
With microneedling and PRP you will just experience mild redness and flaking for several days. There is always potential for mild swelling, redness, or bruising for several days after microneedling & PRP.
- Schedule your appointment at least 10 days prior to a special event. Redness, swelling and bruising may be apparent in that time period.
- It is recommended to discontinue the use of Aspirin, NSAIDS, Gingko Biloba, Garlic, Ginseng, St. John’s Wort, Flax Oil, Cod Liver Oil, Vitamin A, Vitamin E or any other essential fatty acids at least 3 days to 1 week before and after treatment to minimize bruising or bleeding. Please consult with your primary physician prior to discontinuing any medications.
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine, Niacin supplement, high-sodium foods, high sugar foods, refined carbohydrates, spicy foods and cigarettes 24-48 hours before and after your treatment. All of these factors may increase risk of bruising and swelling.
- Starting Arnica supplements at least 2 days prior to injections may help with bruising.
- Let the provider know if you have a history of cold sores. An antiviral may be prescribed.
- You may not have an active rash in the area being treated.
- You may not be pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Redness or sensitivity might be present (most commonly passes after first 24 hours).
- Use Tylenol only as needed for any soreness. Avoid blood thinning agents, as this can cause further bruising.
- Do NOT rub or touch the treated area for 4 hours following treatment.
- Do NOT wear anything tight around the area for 4 hours following treatment.
- Do NOT lay down or sleep for 4 hours after your treatment.
- Do NOT exercise or lift heavy objects for 4 hours after treatment.
- It is recommended that you wait at least 2 weeks before having any other facial treatments (i.e. facials, massages, lasers, ultrasounds, micro-dermabrasion).
- It can take approximately 2 weeks for results to be seen, but effects will continue over the coming months.
FOLLOW US FOR MORE
See what the hype is about
Stages is the best! I had such a pleasant experience. Adrienne did my lips and they look beyond what I expected. She did a great job of explaining the process and what I would be expecting for the after care. Adrienne and Katie helped me find the best products for my skin, and I’m so excited to start using them. Amber, at the front desk, was very kind and professional and helped me make all my appointments. From the moment you walk through the front door to the moment you walk out they make you feel and look amazing.
I trust all my skincare needs to Stages! They have totally changed the texture and tone in just 1 treatment! I'm stunned! Morpheus and Lumecca are 10/10
I went to Stages Skin Studio about 3 weeks ago and loved it! The environment is relaxing and the staff was so friendly and knowledgeable. Adrienne was so sweet and did a great job on my Botox. I'll be sure to return and have already recommended Stages Skin Studio to friends.
I’m a minimalist when it comes to my skin. Going to an aesthetic practice can be intimidating for girls like me, but you absolutely won’t experience that here. Adrienne and Katie are both so kind, skilled at their crafts, attentive, and eager to help everyone feel their best no matter if you’re a minimalist like me or want to pull out all the stops. They tailor to each individual’s needs. I highly recommend them whether you’re a newbie to taking care of your skin or you’ve been getting all-the-things for years. You won’t regret it!